BOYS & GIRLS OUTDOOR TRACK
On Saturday 4/6/19 the BTHS Boys & Girls indoor track made their outdoor debut at the PSAL Season’s Opener at Icahn Stadium in northern Manhattan. Please click the title for highlights. GO ENGINEERS!Girls highlights
1. Juniors Lucinda Doogan ‘20 (4:55.58) and Christy Huynh ‘20 (4:58.46) finished 1st & 2nd in the 1500m
2. 9th grader Jacleen Nardiello ‘22 finished 2nd in the Freshman shot put.
3. In the 2k Steeplechase, Isabella Greyser ’21 took 2nd in the varsity while Farah Osman ’22 finished 1st in the Freshman race.
4. In the 4x800m varsity relay, the Tech “B” team took 2nd place.
5. Oralie Joseph Gabriel ‘22 and Susan Jiminez ‘22 placed 1st and 2nd in the Freshman 400m Intermediate Hurdles
6. Evan Sherman ’19 and Dylan Canales ’20 finished 1st and 4th in the varsity 1600m
7. Bishopp Boutin ’19 seeking to defend his 2018 title obliterated the field by over 600 points to win the Pentathalon.
8. Jason Yuen ’22 took 3rd in the Freshman Long Jump
9. Erik Nebel ’22 in his first steeplechase ever took 3rd place in the Freshman race.
10. Ethan Lee ’19 did double-duty in the Field events placing 3rd in the Javelin and 7th in the Discus.
For complete meet coverage please click the following links:
The Engineers move on the Mayor’s Cup next Saturday (4/13/19) again at Icahn Stadium and compete against the best public/prep/parochial schools in the city: