BOYS & GIRLS INDOOR TRACK
The 2018-19 Boys & Girls indoor track teams traveled to Staten Island and competed in the Freedom Games at the Ocean Breeze Athletic Complex. Among the highlights were Bishopp Boutin ('19) breaking the 8-second barrier (7.87) in the 55m High Hurdles and taking 2nd place in the Varsity High Jump, tying his season's best with a leap of 5’-10”. For more details, please click the headline.
Other Boys highlights:
1. Astor Meredith-Goujon ('19) and Sufiyan Sarguroh ('19) taking 4th and 9th place the 600m
2. In the Varsity 4x800m relay, Parker Straight ('19), Evan Sherman ('19), Saguroh and Meredith-Goujon took 4th place with a time of 8:18.64
3. Dylan Canales ('20) running a 4:38.37 in the 1600m.
Other Girls highlights:
4. Chloe Isip ('20) finishing with 3:21 in a highly competitive 1000m event.
5. Christy Huynh ('20) taking 8th place in the 3000m.
6. In the Varsity 4x800m relay, Huyhn, Isip, Isabella Greyser ('21) and Astrid Obadia ('20) took 6th place.
BTHS continues the winter indoor season next weekend with the Molloy-Stanner Games at the Ft. Washington Armory in Upper Manhattan.