Boys Varsity Volleyball Team
If you are interested in trying out for the Boys Varsity Volleyball Team please click the headline to read important information. All forms must be filled out by February 1st.
If you are interested in trying out for the Boys Varsity Volleyball Team please read:
1. In order to try-out you must have a valid medical and parental form.
2. This form can be printed out from the BTHS website. Click on “Athletics”, then click “PSAL Policies”, then click “Consent Documents”. From there please print the “PSAL Medical form” and “PSAL Parental Consent form”.
3. Follow the instructions carefully to make sure it is filled out properly. If it is not filled out properly, you will not be able to try out.
4. Bring these forms to my office (BW6) no later than February 1st.
5. Tryouts will begin on March 1st. I will email you if that date changes. Please follow athletic news on the BTHS website and listen to announcements to be sure you do not miss the tryout dates.
6. Email me if you have any questions. My email address is: email@example.com